Back for the Finale

Hello everyone, welcome to my first blog! The topics of my blog will be all over the place, because I am someone who does many different things. The topic of this blog will be about me entering my final year at Ohio Northern. 

I have had many great experiences and got to meet some awesome people along the way. Starting college I was clueless of what I wanted to do for my life. I came in as a Finance major, but shifted gears into a Marketing major at the end of my sophomore year. I came to the realization that dealing with numbers all day is not my rodeo, I prefer dealing with people. So I say thank you to the tough finance courses for allowing me to see clearly it was that I wanted. 

I had the luxury of working an internship over the summer. I worked for Globe Life Liberty National as an Insurance Agent. It was during this internship where I found my career. Now not to confuse you, but I am not an Insurance Agent in any way. The process they had was old-school, meaning door to door and I was not a fan. At the end of my internship, I realized I wanted to take my talents to the auditory marketing world, and create little jingles for companies to use in their commercials. I think that audio is an aspect of marketing that is overlooked. Many of you know McDonald's "Bah Duh Bah Bah, I'm lovin it," but did you know Justin Timberlake created that. 

Now that I am entering my senior year of college, I have much more excitement than before. Every aspect of life is starting to fall into place. I have realized so much about myself that it almost scares me to go into the real world. 

Ryan W

Comments

Popular Posts