Autumn's Arrival

     Hello everyone! Recently I feel that I have posting a lot about what I have been up to, but not about how I have been doing. I think it is important to self reflect at the beginning of every season. Since autumn is beginning I thought this was the perfect time. Autumn is hands down my favorite season. The weather is comfortable to be in, the seasonal activities are superior to any other seasons and fact it has Halloween is just the cherry on top. 

    Lets talk about Halloween. Dressing up in costumes to portray a different person is such a strange concept to me, but the haunted events, haunted movies and candy corn have my heart. Ever since I became a marketing major I have the habit of analyzing things psychologically. On Halloween I tend to find myself questioning why people dress up as they people they choose. Not letting that convince me of anything, It makes me question who I want to dress up as. 

    Finding some time to relax and blog about the questions I think about has really given me a sense of a load lifted off my shoulders. Recently my schoolwork load has become bigger and I think that is due to my capstone project. There are very few moments where I can sit down with nothing to do. On the contrary my life has been going very well recently. I have focused a lot of time on what my plans are next year in order to be prepared. On top of that I have been managing a sport, school and leisure activities as well. 





Comments

Popular Posts