Live Tweeting Assignment

We had a huge weekend here at Ohio Northern this weekend because it was homecoming weekend! During some time this weekend I had to choose an event to go to and post tweets about it. On Saturday around 1:30 p.m. I went to our Homecoming football game. 
    
ONU athletics seemed to be the easiest thing for me to attend because of my competitive nature, but it was a hard game to watch. Notoriously, our football team has had success, although that is different this year. We played Muskingum, and to my standards, they are the lower of the low. The final score of the game ended up being 23-7. The game may have been bad, but during halftime we had the Homecoming king an queen walk out and be announced, which is always exciting.



Overall the experience was superb. I got to spend some quality time outside in the beautiful weather and hang out with my friends. As a soccer player, I like to examine football games because it is "the Americans version of soccer." 

Comments

Popular Posts