Musical Scapegoat

I have found myself jamming out to more music recently because I have had to be an academic weapon. These last two weeks have been a grind and I have three more weeks of it. Above all, capstone and soccer are requiring a majority of my time. Having to conduct research during the day and having to give it my all at practice has been a real challenge lately. When I catch myself stressing out, doing homework, or driving to practice I am listening to music. 

The genre of music changes every time I listen. Based off my mood I select playlists premade on Spotify and I listen to them all the way through. Music helps me detach from reality and conquer the task at hand. The beauty about music is that the search is never ending. There is always another song that will blow my mind. I appreciate how each individual creates their own music and it broadens my opinion on what good music is to me. 

Normally around this time I tune out and begin to lose my smiles. Having music has given me a different drive to keep producing in the class room and on the field. It is a great feeling when I get to finally write about the struggles I have overcame this year. I wish everyone reading this the same success in their lives.




Comments

  1. Music is a huge part of my life as well and sadly one of my favorite artists passed away recently. In honor of him, I listened to his music that whole day. On other days though, similar to you, I listen to a broad variety of music depending on my mood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Music is a great outlet for creativity. I should probably use it more often to focus in and get work done. I have a lot to do lately and I've been dragging behind on a few important things. Time to find a random playlist and grind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Music makes everything better. It seems like there is a song for every situation. It seems to help you with whatever is needed and helps to focus on the task at hand.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts